Peach Almond Muffins
|Sliced peaches||3 Cup (48 tbs), peeled, fresh|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. Placing peaches in container of an electric blender or food processor process until smooth and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl beat well combining sugar, oil, eggs and almond extract;.
5. In a bowl combine remaining dry ingredients and add to egg mixture along with reserved peach puree, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Spoon batter cooking spray coated muffin pans filling two-thirds full.
7. Bake the preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden.
8. Serve Peach Almond Muffins as beverage or teatime snacks.