Miniature Jalapeno Muffins
|Yellow cornmeal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped sweet red pepper||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Minced jalapeno pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. Coat miniature muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a medium bowl stir well combining first 6 ingredients,.
4. In a cup or a bowl stir well combining milk, egg and oil.
5. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Spoon batter into cooking spray coated muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Serve Miniature Jalapeno Muffins as beverage or teatime snacks.