|Fresh spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Spelt flour/Whole wheat pastry flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (2%)|
|Fresh basil||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato||1 Small, chopped|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Spray a nonstick muffin tin or a tin sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, break in the eggs and whisk.
4. Add spinach, flour, cheese, basil, tomato, salt and pepper. Mix it all together.
5. Add spoonfuls of the mixture to a nonstick muffin tin or a tin.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until done.
7. Serve hot. These would make the perfect breakfast muffins. :)
Image Courtesy: sweetandsaucy.wordpress.com