|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Maple syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sea kelp||1 Teaspoon|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) First, beat the egg whites until stiff. Keep aside.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine the other ingredients.
4) Beat these ingredients until very light.
5) To this, mix in the egg whites.
6) Into oiled muffin tins, pour the batter.
7) Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
8) Serve the yummy Rice Muffins immediately. This recipe makes 12 muffins.