Over Night Ginger Muffins
|Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger||3 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mild molasses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream of tartar||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F F.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients. With an electric mixer, beat the mixture for 2 minutes.
3) Cover the bowl and place inside refrigerator for minimum 7 hours.
4) Beat the mixture again just before using for baking.
5) Use greased muffin tins to fill 2/3 part with batter.
6) Place inside oven to bake for 20 minutes.
7) Allow cooling over rack, after bringing out from the oven.
8) Serve the muffins by garnishing with your choice of toppings.
Store the batter in refrigerator and bake few muffins as per your requirement.