|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bran||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Raisins/Dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2) In a bowl, put all the dry ingredients.
3) Combine well and make a well in the center.
4) Pour in milk, beaten egg and melted butter.
5) Mix together, until the batter is properly moistened.
6) Pour the batter in greased muffin tray.
7) Place the muffin tray inside the oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
8) Allow to cool on rack.
9) Serve the muffins with your choice of toppings, if desired.