|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Mashed banana||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soda||1 Teaspoon (Scant)|
|Baking powder||1⁄3 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F .
2) In a small bowl, whip butter and sugar.
3) Add eggs and combine.
4) Alternately combine fruit and flour, to the egg mixture. Avoid over-beating.
5) Use greased muffin tins to fill 2/3 with batter.
6) Place inside oven to bake 20 - 25 minutes.
7) Allow cooling the muffins on rack.
8) Serve the muffins with your choice of garnishing.
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.2%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.7 mg18.9%
Sodium 198.3 mg8.3%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 21 g
Protein 3 g7%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet