Banana Chip Muffins
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Semi- sweet chocolate chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bananas||3 Medium, mashed|
1) Take muffin tins and grease them well.
2) In a large bowl, combine first five dry ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly and make a well in center.
4) Whisk egg until frothy.
5) Combine oil, milk and bananas and mix well.
6) Pour the mixture into well.
7) Stir just to moisten.
8) Batter should be lumpy.
9) Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with the mixture.
10) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
11) Let the muffins stand for 5 minutes on wire rack and remove from tins.
12) Serve the banana chip muffins as snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2666 Calories from Fat 879
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g154.4%
Saturated Fat 22 g109.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 217.1 mg72.4%
Sodium 3247.3 mg135.3%
Total Carbohydrates 420 g140%
Dietary Fiber 13.7 g54.9%
Sugars 183.2 g
Protein 38 g75.7%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 43.5%
Calcium 124.4% Iron 75.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet