|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole cranberry sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy.
6) Add oil, milk and cranberries.
7) Pour the egg mix into well.
8) Stir enough to moisten.
9) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
10) Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with muffin batter.
11) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
12) Let the muffins rest for 5 minutes then remove from cups.
13) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2337 Calories from Fat 645
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 73 g112%
Saturated Fat 13.7 g68.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 434.3 mg144.8%
Sodium 2785.3 mg116.1%
Total Carbohydrates 385 g128.3%
Dietary Fiber 10 g39.9%
Sugars 161.3 g
Protein 42 g84.1%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C
Calcium 169.3% Iron 87.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet