|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole cranberry sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy.
6) Add oil, milk and cranberries.
7) Pour the egg mix into well.
8) Stir enough to moisten.
9) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
10) Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with muffin batter.
11) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
12) Let the muffins rest for 5 minutes then remove from cups.
13) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.