Banana Oatmeal Muffins
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bananas||3 Medium, mashed|
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In large bowl combine the first six dry ingredients.
3) Stir thoroughly to mix.
4) Make a well in the center of the mixture.
5) In small bowl beat eggs until frothy.
6) Add oil, milk and bananas to the egg.
7) Pour the wet mixture into well of dry mixture.
8) Stir just to moisten.
9) Batter should be lumpy.
10) Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full with the muffin batter.
11) Bake muffins at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
12) Let the muffins stand for 5 minutes.
13) Remove from the tins.
14) Serve the warm banana oatmeal muffins as snacks.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2417 Calories from Fat 742
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g129.4%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 428.6 mg142.9%
Sodium 3295.6 mg137.3%
Total Carbohydrates 375 g125%
Dietary Fiber 21.8 g87.2%
Sugars 142.6 g
Protein 50 g99.1%
Vitamin A 14.7% Vitamin C 43.5%
Calcium 93.4% Iron 89.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet