|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mincemeat||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or fruit juice)|
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine all seven dry ingredients
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy
6) Add milk, oil and mincemeat.
7) Pour the egg mix into well.
8) Stir enough to moisten.
9) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
10) Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with muffin batter.
11) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
12) Let the muffins rest for 5 minutes then remove from cups.
13) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.