Vanilla Flavored Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (+ 1 tablespoon)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fresh or frozen)|
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl put flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Stir thoroughly to make a smooth dry mixture.
4) Make a well in center of the mixture.
5) In another bowl whisk butter and sugar until creamy.
6) Add egg and meat until quite smooth.
7) Then add milk and vanilla.
8) Pour the egg mix into well.
9) Stir the flour mix just to moisten.
10) Batter should be lumpy.
11) Stir blueberries with flour lightly.
12) Fold the blueberry and flour mix into batter.
13) Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full with the muffin batter.
14) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 25 minutes until nicely browned.
15) Let the muffins stand for 5 minutes.
16) Remove muffins from the cups.
17) Serve the warm bluberry muffins as snack.