Spiced Apple Muffins
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bran flakes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Peeled grated apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, sugar. salt, flour, bran flakes and spices.
3) With a fork, stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients by pushing them to the edges of the bowl, make a well.
5) In seperate bowl, beat eggs lightly.
6) Add apple, oil and milk to beaten egg.
7) Pour the egg mix into well.
8) Stir enough to moisten.
9) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
10) Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with muffin batter.
11) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 15-20 minutes.
12) Let the muffins rest for 5 minutes then remove from cups.
13) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.