Easy Corn Muffins
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Corn meal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, meal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Mix together thoroughly.
4) Make well in the center of the dried ingredients.
5) In a small bowl, beat the egg until frothy.
6) Add oil and milk.
7) Pour the egg mix into the well of dry ingredients.
8) Stir just enough to moisten.
9) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
10) Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full of the muffin mix.
11) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
12) Leave in pan 5 minutes, then remove.
13) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.