Chocolate Filled Muffins
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Skim milk powder||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot water||2 Tablespoon|
|Almond flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or Medium)|
2) Grease muffin tins.
3) In large bowl put flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) Mix together.
5) Make well in center of dry ingredients.
6) Beat eggs slightly.
7) Add milk and oil.
8) Pour into well of dry ingredients.
9) Stir just to moisten.
10) Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full with the moist batter.
11) In small bowl mix milk powder with hot water.
12) Stir forcefully to blend well.
13) Add butter and almond.
14) Mix thoroughly.
15) Add coconut.
16) Form as many coconut balls from the mixture as muffins.
17) Push each ball into top center of each muffin.
18) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
19) Remove the muffins from the tins after 5 minutes.
20) Serve the warm muffins with tea or coffe.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3128 Calories from Fat 1364
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 158 g242.4%
Saturated Fat 73 g364.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 245.5 mg81.8%
Sodium 2379.3 mg99.1%
Total Carbohydrates 416 g138.6%
Dietary Fiber 41.9 g167.5%
Sugars 172.5 g
Protein 58 g116.6%
Vitamin A 12.1% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 155.2% Iron 142.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet