|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Glazed mixed fruits||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine first seven ingredients
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy and combine with sugar and butter.
6) Whisk the mixture until creamy.
7) Add buttermilk and vanilla.
8) Pour the egg mix into well.
9) Stir enough to moisten.
10) If batter is lumpy, let it be like this.
11) Fill muffin tins 3/4 full with muffin batter.
12) Bake at 400°F (200°C) in oven for 20-25 minutes.
13) Let the muffins rest for 5 minutes then remove from cups.
14) Serve the warm muffins with tea of coffee.