Whole Wheat Muffins
|3 in 1 mix||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Elam's)|
|Honey/Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper/foil cups.
3. In a large bowl, empty the 3 in 1 mix.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and whisk to blend.
5. Pour the liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry mixture and stir quickly and lightly just until flour mixture is moistened. The batter may be slightly lumpy.
6. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups filling them 2/3 full.
7. Bake muffins in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the crown of a muffin, comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven and let muffins cool in the pan, over a wire rack.
9. Serve the muffins warm for breakfast or as a snack.