Quick Banana Muffins
|Muffin mix||14 Ounce (1 Package Of Any Flavor)|
|Eggs||2 (Use As Specified On The Package)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Use As Specified On The Package)|
|Diced banana||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use 2 In Number)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper/foil cups.
3. Combine cinnamon and sugar and keep aside.
4. In a medium bowl, empty the muffin mix.
5. In a measuring jar, combine egg and milk according to quantities mentioned on the muffin mix packet.
6. Add liquid to the dry ingredients and mix, stirring quickly and lightly, just until the flour mixture is moistened to make a lumpy batter.
7. Stir in the banana.
8. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, filling them two-thirds full.
9. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over each muffin.
10. Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until spongy to touch and toothpick comes out clean and dry.
11. Remove from oven, turn out of muffin pan and cool on wire rack.
12. Serve the muffins warm for breakfast or enjoy as a snack.