Cranberry Cube Muffins
|Jellied cranberry sauce||18 Ounce (1 Can)|
|All-purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Cut the cranberry sauce into 1/2-inch cubes and set aside.
3) Into a bowl, sift the sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In the center of the mixutre, make a well.
5) Combine together the egg, milk and oil. Mix well and add the mixture to the dry ingredients all at once.
6) Quickly stir til the dry ingredients are just moist.
7) With the batter, fill the greased muffin cup to 1/2 full.
8) Over the batter, sprinkle the cranberry cines.
9) Add more batter till the muffin cups are about 2/3 full.
10) Bake in preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
11) Unmold the muffins onto a decorative serving platter and serve as a dessert. Makes a good tea/coffee accompaniment as well. Some whipped cream can be served on the side.