|Whole-wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Bran||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange||1 , grated rind|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the orange juice, egg substitute, honey, oil, and orange rind.
3. In a separate bowl of a large size, combine the flour, bran, raisins, and baking soda.
4. Blend the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients, but don't over mix the batter
5. Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
6. Fill the muffin cup to about three-quarters with the batter.
7. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
8. Serve hot or cold as a side dish.