|Whole-wheat flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Bran||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange||1 , grated rind|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the orange juice, egg substitute, honey, oil, and orange rind.
3. In a separate bowl of a large size, combine the flour, bran, raisins, and baking soda.
4. Blend the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients, but don't over mix the batter
5. Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
6. Fill the muffin cup to about three-quarters with the batter.
7. Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
8. Serve hot or cold as a side dish.
Calories 448 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.2%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.3 mg0.1%
Sodium 549.5 mg22.9%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.7%
Sugars 37.1 g
Protein 12 g23.5%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 69.7%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 19.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet