Whole Wheat Muffins With Raisins
|Melted butter||1 Teaspoon (For Greasing)|
|Brown sugar/Clear honey||1 Tablespoon (Or According To Taste)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Raisins/Stoned chopped dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease bottoms of muffin-pan cups.
3. In a jug, beat egg, then blend in honey or sugar, melted butter and milk.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Make a well in the center. Tip in liquid mixture, and blend with a fork, using as few strokes as possible.
6. Stir in fruit.
7. Fill muffin-pan cups just over half full.
8. Bake for 20 minutes using shelf 3. Loosen muffins from cups, and turn out. Serve hot or warm.