Honey Lemon Muffins
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon peel||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain yoghurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spray the muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and lemon peel. Keep aside.
4) In a larger bowl, mix egg, oil, honey, yoghurt and lemon juice.
5) Add the dry into wet ingredients and mix well to incorporate.
6) Pour the batter into the muffin cups to fill about 2/3 the capacity.
7) Bake the muffins for about 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
8) Serve the Honey Lemon Muffins as a tea-time snack.