Sweet Potato Streusel Muffins
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cornmeal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Golden raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Sweet potato||12 Ounce, mashed and cooked to make 1 cup|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Packed brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Peanuts||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened|
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Take 15 regular-size muffin cups and grease with cooking spray.
3) In a medium bowl, add flour, cornmeal, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup peanuts, the raisins, baking powder and nutmeg. Mix together.
4) 2. In medium bowl, beat the eggs slightly.
5) Mix sweet potato, milk and oil and combine.
6) Immediately add the mixture to the dry ingredients.
7) Using a spoon stir until dry particles are moistened. Batter might have lumps.
8) Pour muffin cups 2/3 full with the batter.
9) In a small bowl add all topping ingredients. Mix together.
10) Sprinkle the mixture evenly over muffins.
11) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
12) Serve warm.