Crunchy Fruit Muffins
|Whole wheat pastry flour||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Wheat germ||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Bran||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Sunflower seeds||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Sesame seeds||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Fresh fruits||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Honey||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
1) Try peaches, apples, berries, plums or pears for fresh fruits.
2) Chop the fruits, if required.
3) Preheat the oevn to 400°F.
4) Lightly oil 12 muffin cups.
4) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix well.
5) In a medium bowl, combine chopped fruits, honey, eggs and buttermilk. Mix well.
6) Combine wet and dry ingredeints and mix thoroughly.
7) Divide the mixture equally into 12 muffin cups and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or unti golden brown.
8) Serve the muffins as snacks.