Banana Bran Muffins
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Mashed ripe bananas||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (About 3 Large Ones)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||3 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil/Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a mixing bowl combine the eggs with brown sugar as well as the white sugar.
3) Add the salad oil, butter, baking powder and baking soda; make a smooth and fluffy mixture.
4) Beat and add all the dry ingredients.
5) In a baking tray, bake at 375°F for about 45 minutes.
6) Serve hot and crispy.