|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Apple chopped||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat an oven to 375°F
2) First, mix all the dry ingredients together.
3) Mix the chopped apple, egg, sugar and butter separately and add to the dry ingredients with the least amount of mixing.
4) Pour in this mixture into previously greased muffin cups till each cup is about 3/4 full.
5) Bake in oven at 375°F for about 20-25 minutes.
6) Serve the muffins hot