|Whole wheat flour||10 Tablespoon (1/2 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Double acting baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||2 2⁄3 Tablespoon (2 Tablespoons Plus 2 Teaspoons)|
|Unprocessed bran||3 Ounce|
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and combine flour, baking powder, and salt in it using a fork and then keep it aside.
3) Take a medium bowl and beat eggs in it using a fork.
4) Pour in milk, oil, and honey.
5) Mix bran with the egg mixture and keep aside to soak for 1 to 2 minutes.
6) Add in flour mixture, stirring until just mixed (do not overmix).
7) Take eight 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin pan cups and spray them with nonstick cooking spray.
8) Pour 1/8 of batter into each prepared cup. Else fill empty cups with water if a 12-cup muffin pan is used.
9) Bake the muffins in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes until muffins are lightly browned.
10) Transfer them to wire rack to cool.
11) Serve immediately with the spread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1397 Calories from Fat 520
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 427.6 mg142.5%
Sodium 2820.3 mg117.5%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g69.1%
Dietary Fiber 31.5 g126%
Sugars 39.1 g
Protein 56 g111.7%
Vitamin A 10.3% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 191.4% Iron 81.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet