|Canned tuna||4 Ounce, drained, flaked|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||2 Teaspoon|
|Pickle relish||2 Teaspoon|
|Flaky buttermilk biscuits||1 Ounce, refrigerated (Unbaked)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine together the tuna, mayonnaise and pickle relish. Set aside.
3) Place the biscuit dough between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll it into a circle of about 6-inch diameter.
4) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray a 6-ounce custard cup.
5) Line the cup with the dough.
6) With the tines of a fork, gently press to doughâ€™s top edge around the top edge of the custard cup.
7) Fill with the tuna mixture.
8) Bake the biscuit in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, till the dough is golden brown.
9) Serve as preferred.