Pinwheel Pizza Muffins
|Pizza dough||10 Ounce, refrigerated (All Ready)|
|Tomato sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||3 Ounce, shredded|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2) Use nonstick cooking spray to spray the rolling pin.
3) Roll the pizza dough into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle, about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Use a pastry brush, to brush the dough with tomato sauce.
5) Spread cheese on top and sprinkle with seasoning.
6) Roll the dough tightly in jelly-roll fashion to enclose filling, starting from the wide edge.
7) Slice the roll in 10 equal pieces.
8) Use ten 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin-pan cups to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
9) Place 1 slice of roll into each sprayed cup. Pour in water in the cups to fill empty space to prevent pan from burning and/or warping.
10) Place inside oven to bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until puffed and golden brown.
11) Carefully drain off hot water from the pan after removing from oven.
12) Invert the muffins on a serving platter and immediately serve.
Calories 106 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.3%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.6 mg3.5%
Sodium 318.6 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.18%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 0.66%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet