New England Blueberry Muffins
|Whole wheat pastry flour||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Wheat germ||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Bran||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Lecithin granules||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Walnuts||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Blueberries||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Buttermilk/Yogurt||175 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Maple syrup||80 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
|Sesame tahini||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
1. Lightly grease 12 cup muffin tray
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C )
3. In a large bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients.
4. In a smaller bowl, combine remaining ingredients and beat or whisk until well blended.
5. Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir quickly just until wetted.
6. Spoon the thick lumpy batter into the muffin cups, filling each 3/4th full (about 2 tablespoons)
7. Bake immediately in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until puffed and golden on top.
8. Remove from oven and invert onto a wire rack to cool.
9. Serve the muffins warm for breakfast or as an evening snack.