Yogurt Sunflower Seed Muffins
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), measured scoop and level|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoon)|
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use a large measuring cup, to combine yogurt, eggs, oil and honey. Place it aside.
3) In a food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and soy flour. Pulse on/off to mix.
5) Remove the cover to pour in the liquid mixture all at once by stopping the machine.
6) Fold in raisins and sunflower seeds. Pulse on/off 3-4 times until flour is just moistened.
7) Use greased muffin cups to spoon batter by filling each 2/3 full.
8) Place the muffin cups inside oven to bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
9) Transfer the muffins on metal rack.
10) Serve the muffins hot or cold with your choice of topping.