Yogurt Sunflower Seed Muffins
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), measured scoop and level|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoon)|
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use a large measuring cup, to combine yogurt, eggs, oil and honey. Place it aside.
3) In a food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and soy flour. Pulse on/off to mix.
5) Remove the cover to pour in the liquid mixture all at once by stopping the machine.
6) Fold in raisins and sunflower seeds. Pulse on/off 3-4 times until flour is just moistened.
7) Use greased muffin cups to spoon batter by filling each 2/3 full.
8) Place the muffin cups inside oven to bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
9) Transfer the muffins on metal rack.
10) Serve the muffins hot or cold with your choice of topping.
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.8%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 37.7 mg12.6%
Sodium 283.4 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 6 g11.6%
Vitamin A 1.3% Vitamin C 0.67%
Calcium 10.6% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet