Whole Wheat Muffins
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425 Â°F.
2) Grease the muffin tins lightly with oil.
3) Sift the two kinds of flour together with the salt, baking powder and sugar.
4) Add the egg, milk and oil.
5) Stir quickly only until barely blended. Do not beat.
6) Fill each muffin tin 2/3 full of batter.
7) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
8) Serve warm with any drink of your choice.