How to Make Sweet Moist Veggie Muffins (recipe tutorial)
|Cake flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely shredded|
|Zucchini||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely shredded|
|Squash||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely shredded|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. DRY MIX: In a large bowl, add flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk well to mix and set aside.
3. In another bowl, add vegetable oil, brown sugar and white sugar.
4. Mix well to mix them. Add eggs and continue to mix till well combined.
5. Put vanilla extract and mix well.
6. Slowly add the dry mix into this mixture and stir well to mix. It will form a doughy thick batter.
7. Add the grated vegetables and mix well till combined.
8. Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
9. Using spoon fill each cup with the filling up to 3/4th.
10. Bake for 20 minutes or till done.
11. Remove from oven and allow to sit for few minutes
12. In a serving plate, serve the muffins warm with a refreshing beverage.
Calories 693 Calories from Fat 271
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g46.9%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.3 mg26.4%
Sodium 502.1 mg20.9%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g32.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.2%
Sugars 51.8 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 56.7% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 3.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet