|Whole-wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Low fat milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fat free egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, pecans and baking powder in a large bowl.
3) Whisk together the maple syrup, milk, eggs and oil in a medium-sized bowl.
4) Pour the milk-eggs mixture over the dry mixture.
5) Use a rubber spatula to stir well till the flour is just moistened. Ensure that there is no over-mixing.
6) Among the cups, divide the batter.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
8) Serve as preferred.