|Whole-wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unbleached flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Low fat milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fat free egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, pecans and baking powder in a large bowl.
3) Whisk together the maple syrup, milk, eggs and oil in a medium-sized bowl.
4) Pour the milk-eggs mixture over the dry mixture.
5) Use a rubber spatula to stir well till the flour is just moistened. Ensure that there is no over-mixing.
6) Among the cups, divide the batter.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
8) Serve as preferred.
Calories 550 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.2%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.5 mg0.5%
Sodium 225.1 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.1%
Sugars 67.2 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 31% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet