Raisin Bran Muffins
|Bran flakes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, add the milk, raisins and bran flakes, allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) Add rest of the ingredients into the food processor bowl and process for about 4-5 Pulses, until mixed.
4) In well-greased muffin cups, spoon the mixture upto 2/3 full.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-22 minutes, until muffins are fluffy.
6) Loosen the muffins and serve warm in a nice plate.