Savory Muffin Tarts
|Chicken||1⁄3 Pound, ground|
|Reduced sodium ham||2 Ounce, diced|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Scallions||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Buttermilk baking mix||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Skim milk/Nonfat milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed|
|Part-skim mozzarella cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
1) Preheat oven by setting it to 350°F.
2) Take 4 aluminum foil tart pans of dimension 1/2 X 1 ¼ and spread with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add chicken, Parmesan cheese, scallion, ham and pepper in it.
4) Stir vigorously to mix and divide it into the tart pans.
5) Add the baking mix together with milk and egg substitute and beat well with a wire whisk.
6) Pour the mixture into the tart pans and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over each.
7) Place the pans on a baking sheet and insert into the pre-heated oven.
8) Allow it to bake for 20 minutes and check to see if it is done by inserting a toothpick in the middle.
9) Cool them on wire racks.
10) Serve warm with choice of low fat sauce accompaniment.