1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. grease a 12 cup mini muffin tray.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter with sugar and honey until nice fluffy.
4. Stir in the egg and beat well.
5. In another bowl, add and combined flour, cornmeal, baking powder and mix well.
6. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
7. Gradually add the milk while its beating. Then add in the blueberries and beat until just combined.
8. Take the greased muffin tray and spoon the batter into each cup and sprinkle some sugar over the batter and bake it in the 375 degree oven for 10 -12 minutes.
9. Once done, let them sit in the pan for 5 minutes and then remove on rack to cool completely.
10. Serve these mini blueberry muffins with milk or coffee.