Easy Morning Muffins
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
1. Line 2 (6 cup) muffin pans with paper cups.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and whisk until well blended.
3. Add together the dry ingredients and stir quickly until flour is moistened.
Spoon the batter into muffin cups, filling them 2/3 full.
4. Cook in the microwave for about 5 minutes until spongy to touch
5. Remove and let cool
6. Cook remaining muffins.
Let stand 5 minutes to cool.
7. Store in airtight container after completely cooled.
8. Serve the muffins plain or frost the muffins or dip tops in melted butter, and dust with cinnamon sugar if you like.