Having a layer of pecan streusel in the middle AND on top, makes this muffin a welcome site at breakfast!
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (For Streusal)
4 Tablespoon, melted (For Streusal)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Streusal)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (For Streusal)
1 Teaspoon (For Streusal)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Muffin Batter)
1 Tablespoon (For Muffin Batter)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Muffin Batter)
1 Medium (For Muffin Batter)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Muffin Batter)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (For Muffin Batter)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner, spritz with some baking spray and keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix together the streusel ingredients and keep aside.
4) In medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
5) Add egg and sour cream.
7) Using a spatula, make a well and add melted butter and stir until just moistened.
8) Scoop batter into muffin tins, but just half full.
9) Sprinkle half of the streusel on top.
10)Fill the muffin cups with the rest of the batter and top with the rest of the streusel.
11)Bake for 20-25 minutes.
12)Test for doneness.
13)Remove and let it stand for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
14)Serve with a tall glass of milk or a cup of coffee.
A moist muffins with chock-full of goodies !!!! This video makes a very special variety of cinnamon flavored muffin with streusel and pecan. This muffin has a little bit of warm flavor to make a rich breakfast treat. A quick and tasty muffin to nibble at any morning, they can make any ordinary day special.