Orange Flavor Muffin
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh orange juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange zest||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner.
3) Into a large mixing bowl, add orange zest and orange juice and stir.
4) In a measuring cup, mix egg and milk and then add the mixture to the bowl.
5) Add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and mix gently.
6) Add the melted butter and combine well.
7) Using a cookie scoop, fill the muffin cups with batter till ¾ of the way full.
10) Bake in oven for 18 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
11) Leave in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer from pan to cooling rack and allow to cool.
12) Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 52
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.2%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.9 mg10%
Sodium 123.9 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 18.2 g
Protein 3 g6.1%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet