Lemon Flavor Blueberry Muffin
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon, undefined|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||2 Medium, zested|
|Lemon extract||1 Teaspoon (or the zest of one more lemon.)|
|Blueberry||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar with a spatula.
4) Make a well in the dry ingredients and stir in the egg, milk, and melted butter.
5) Add the lemon zest and lemon extract and mix in.
6) Add the blueberries and stir gently and carefully so the blueberries don’t get crushed.
7) Divide batter into the muffin cups using a cookie scoop.
8) Bake for 18 minutes.
9) Remove and test for doneness.
10)Leave in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer from pan to cooling rack and allow to cool.
11)Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.9%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.8 mg10.3%
Sodium 195 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 4 g7.2%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 12.7% Iron 7.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet