1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) To a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mix through.
3) Add carrots and mix well.
4) Add walnuts and mix.
5) Add eggs and canola oil and combine well.
6) Line the muffin tray with cupcake holders and fill with one scoop of batter each.
7) Bake for 18 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
8) Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
9) Serve warm or cool with a glass of milk.
Perfect Easter morning breakfast. A fine video to prepare carrot and walnut muffins. This is a very chewy and moist variety of carrot muffing infused with crunchy walnut to add that special taste. A delicious muffin to prepare for Easter and make everyone happy during the holidays.