Lemon Flavor Muffin with Pecans
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||2 Medium, zested|
|Lemon extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
4) Using a spatula, make a well in the dry ingredients and stir in the egg, milk.
5) Slowly add in the melted butter while stirring.
6) Add the lemon zest, lemon extract, and pecans and gently stir to combine.
7) Divide batter into the muffin cups using a cookie scoop.
8) Bake for 20 minutes.
9) Remove and test for doneness.
10)Leave in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer from pan to cooling rack and allow to cool.
11)Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cover with white royal icing and serve.
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.8 mg10.3%
Sodium 194.7 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 9.8 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 12.5%
Calcium 13% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet