A great muffin to make when you have a lot of lemons on your tree and it's perfect for either breakfast or tea!
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Medium, zested
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped finely
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
4) Using a spatula, make a well in the dry ingredients and stir in the egg, milk.
5) Slowly add in the melted butter while stirring.
6) Add the lemon zest, lemon extract, and pecans and gently stir to combine.
7) Divide batter into the muffin cups using a cookie scoop.
8) Bake for 20 minutes.
9) Remove and test for doneness.
10)Leave in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer from pan to cooling rack and allow to cool.
11)Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cover with white royal icing and serve.
Super lemony muffins !!!! Watch this video to prepare a lemon flavor muffin loaded with crunchy pecans. This muffin has a little bit of goodies that can be so palate pleasing. Fresh from the oven, these attractive, delicious muffins make a great accompaniment to any breakfast or tea time.