Here's an old fashioned treat! This coffeecake muffin has a bit of sweetness and a layer of chopped nuts and cinnamon in the center. You just may want to invite a neighbor over for coffee!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liner and keep aside.
3) In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon.
4) To an electric mixer, add butter, sugar, and eggs and beat at low speed.
5) Add the sour cream and vanilla and restart the mixer.
6) In a separate bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
7) Whisk together, then add to the electric mixer bowl and mix at a low speed.
8) Use a spatula to give the batter one last stir.
9) Put one tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup and spread evenly.
10)Add a teaspoon of the nut filling and then top with more batter.
11)sprinkle with more of the filling before baking.
12)Bake for 20-25 minutes.
13)Remove and test for doneness.
14)Leave in pan for 5 minutes and then transfer from pan to cooling rack and allow to cool.
15)Serve with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.
Moist and rich !!! This amusing video en tells the making of coffeecake muffins with pecan and infused with the warm flavor of cinnamon. These nicely spiced muffins are a pleasant complement to an informal brunch or breakfast. These little bites of spicy muffin makes everyone droll at the dinning table.
Sour Cream Coffeecake Muffin With Pecans Recipe Video