Basic Easy Muffins
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Sifted Before Measuring)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
1. Heat oven to hot (400° F.)
2. Grease muffin tins.
3. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
4. In another bowl combine butter, milk and egg.
5. Mix the liquid ingredients adding all at once to dry ingredients just until the flour is moistened and to get a batter that looks lumpy.
6. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full of batter and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve the muffins with beverages, desired toppings or as snacks.