1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Lightly grease a muffin pan with oil or butter.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, measure and sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and ginger.
4. In a small bowl combine the marmalade oil, egg and beer and whisk until blended.
5. Add liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and stir quickly with a fork just until blended.
6. Spoon into muffin cups, filling them only 2/3rds full.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minute until spongy to touch and golden.
8. Remove and invert onto a wire rack to cool.