|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Oat bran cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Kellogg'S Common Sense, Any Variety)|
|Apricot nectar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped dried apricots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Stir together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder and set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S COMMON SENSE Oat Bran cereal, apricot nectar, egg whites and oil until thoroughly mixed.
3. Stir in apricots and add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
4. Into 12 lightly greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups portion batter evenly.
5. Let it bake in 400°F oven about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.5%
Saturated Fat 0.97 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.62 mg0.03%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g25.8%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 9%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet