1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the dry ingredients of all purpose flour, yellow cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, add and combine the egg, milk and vegetable oil. Whisk until well combined.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Add the raspberries and fold it in the batter.
6. Take the greased 12 cup muffin tray and spoon the batter into the cups. Bake these in the preheat oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Serve these muffins with milk or coffee.