Quick Pumpkin Muffin Tops
|Ground cloves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla whey protein powder||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Pumpkin||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Pureed)|
|Maple extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flax seed||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1. Blend 2 cups oats in the food processor. As an alternative for this, you can use 2 cups of flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
4. For the Dry Ingredients: Add 2 cups of ground oats, 2 cups of whole oats, 1 cup of ground flaxseed, 1 teaspoon of baking soda (sieved), 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, ½ teaspoon ground cloves and ½ teaspoon salt, 2 ½ cups of vanilla whey protein powder and mix.
5. Add the wet ingredients: Add 6 egg whites, 1 teaspoon maple extract, 3 cups of pumpkin puree and mix.
6. Use ¼ measure of a cup and spread the mix on the cookie sheet. Remember that they will rise and spread out so leave space between each muffin top.
7. Pop into the oven for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven, let it cool and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4558 Calories from Fat 1102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 128 g197.1%
Saturated Fat 34 g170.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 700 mg233.3%
Sodium 3797.5 mg158.2%
Total Carbohydrates 312 g104.1%
Dietary Fiber 91.2 g364.8%
Sugars 33.5 g
Protein 565 g1130.1%
Vitamin A 515.5% Vitamin C 60.2%
Calcium 387.1% Iron 158.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet