1. Blend 2 cups oats in the food processor. As an alternative for this, you can use 2 cups of flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
4. For the Dry Ingredients: Add 2 cups of ground oats, 2 cups of whole oats, 1 cup of ground flaxseed, 1 teaspoon of baking soda (sieved), 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, ½ teaspoon ground cloves and ½ teaspoon salt, 2 ½ cups of vanilla whey protein powder and mix.
5. Add the wet ingredients: Add 6 egg whites, 1 teaspoon maple extract, 3 cups of pumpkin puree and mix.
6. Use ¼ measure of a cup and spread the mix on the cookie sheet. Remember that they will rise and spread out so leave space between each muffin top.
7. Pop into the oven for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven, let it cool and serve.