Wheat Muffin Basic
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Honey/Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Sifted whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
1. In a bowl, whisk oil, egg, milk and honey or brown sugar until well blended.
2. In another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir in the liquid into the dry ingredients, to make a smooth batter.
3. Spoon the batter into 12 greased muffin cups, filling them 2/3 full.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and invert on a wire rack to cool.
6. Serve muffins warm for breakfast or as carry to eat as a healthy snack when you are hungry.